Download Full Text (65 KB)


Collection Number: UA.01.038

Repository: La Salle University Archives

Title: Records of the Evening Division

Date: 1915-2005

Extent: 5.0 Linear feet

Language: English

Scope and Contents: The bulk of this collection documents the history and programming of the Evening Division from its inception in 1946 until 1991, when it was renamed the School of Continuing Studies. There is one piece of extant material from a pre-cursor evening program which began in 1915. The collection also documents the School of Continuing Studies (later the Office of Continuing Studies) through course rosters, pamphlets, and a limited number of annual reports. The collection consists of subject files, reports, newsletters, course catalogs, rosters, faculty files, and promotional materials.

Publication Date


UA.01.038 Records of the Evening Division